theodora

absolute tender : mist figures the crooked road down the valley. hush.it's just a matter of time to let the secrets be revealed

Tuesday, 13 May 2008

been a while

wow. i wanted to blog yesterday but the net was being to good to me :) so i didn't get to log in to blogspot. it's all good :) i started commuting this time to bandar. and hell yeah. not only because i miss home. i miss baby ko :( eeeeeeeeee. owh well enough with the details. i'm having girl moments this week so yeah -.-
-
-
-
-
anyhows. today i just realised my english was bad -.- uber bad
i even find out that i stutter, how bad i can be -.-
and i realise that my lazymeter is not gradual anymore
as it is increasing at an acceleration of beyond measures nothing can be compared like like *stops*
-.-
you see...... ...... ......
-
-
-
and favourites like "you see". "yeah". "pouts" they are coming back!
OLD SCHOOL.
-
-
-
Alright. I donnoe BUT I FEEL CRAPPY!!!!! i'm having the going 20 crisis :(:(:(:(:(
all you teenagers out there should be grateful as you're still in the "teen-age years"
and heck look at me :(:(:( i'm growing old. *sigh*
i know i shouldn't be complaining :( but it's just sad. the misses i have for my bye-bye teenage life. hello big big world. I WANT MY MOMMY!!!
I WANT DADDY to get me nice pink phone. I want this and that. GOSH! sooner or later. i'll have to be calling myself. I WANT this and that theo... *dull...* heck. you can't ask yourself things :'(
I wanna be a kid again. seriously.
wish i didn't take my life when i was younger for granted. what the hell was I thinking calling my mum this and that. talked back to dad. scream. LIKE a little girl.
I miss the times where I would not have to wake up on my own.
bring food for home for breaktime. now when i'm older ... I HAVE TO SPEND.. $$$ gone.
dad will give a buck or 2 :) i save $1 for safe-keeping. I miss being a kid where you get to use school uniform :) black shoes.
I miss just walking from the school to the plaza and chilling with friends before extra classes.
I miss the times when mum will be picking me up from extra classes. I dun have to drive myself.
i know right.. theodora gets tired of driving :s
I miss my afternoon naps when i have no extra classes. now i have classes almost every afternoon :s REALLY. I get bored. I miss mum's cooking :(:(:(:(
seriously. nothing can compare to the food that you've been eating since baby none other than your mum's cooking. i miss being a baby. I miss being a crybaby in front of mum :'(. haha that is actually after everytime she scolded me when i was younger. the ones i remembered was the one i got lock out from the house -.- I STILL MISS BEING A KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home