theodora

absolute tender : mist figures the crooked road down the valley. hush.it's just a matter of time to let the secrets be revealed

Tuesday, 1 April 2008

:)

:) pictures taken. i miss them.
me and best friend. it was christmas. jeremy took some photos of me while sleeping! :D will not be posted here :D hahaha
best friend boy and I (amanda on the left) misses you best friend :) this was taken when we followed manda's family to bandar to watch harry potter last year :)
bee and I. this was taken when we had a party for bob on his bday :) haha when i was 16. ugly ehh me :s

bob and I. this was taken when we were in KK last year. we were in the city mall :)
what to do we make great colgate shots :p
arvy and I. this picture was taken when we were out for dinner. haha it was raining that time :)
i love you babe :)
surely i'll be missing all of them :'(





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home