theodora

absolute tender : mist figures the crooked road down the valley. hush.it's just a matter of time to let the secrets be revealed

Saturday, 17 November 2007

fooh

this is BORING! I need to go back to bandar. I wanna be well in time for the prom. I haven't find any time to shop for heels and a dress for the prom. I can't just go to the prom in 2 piece only =p like what babe told me. hahaha crazee! It's a prom. so I need a gown. What type/colour/style??
I don't know. I seriously need help .. SOS! anyone. IDEAS?!

For the past few days [since i'm on sick leave] I've been cramming my head with CS. and none of the topic I studied makes sense =/ I'm feeling miserable here. I need my smart friends to teach me how to do it. or rather my lecturer to show how the problem solving questions need to be solve! I need help! =/ seriously I do.

Owh. baby gurl has a blogspot link and I found her I hearts you blogspot. mmm you look very fair in the prom 2007 picture. =) sweet cute kale. heh heh. take there baby gurl. I miss you lots. Thanks for pictures. I loof so freaking pretty ugly in the pictures. not too mention the paleness that runs in my veins which is not wirgin anymore unfortunately. If only I didn't get sick in the first place I would still be a vein virgin =D.

I'm craving for chocolate fudge. BAaaaaaabe! [I know i can depend just about anything on him].. I want chocolate fudge! can or not? =) chocolate ice-cream with cherry on top.

tops! mmm today is already saturday. ooo m listening to american hi-fi at the moment/flavour of the week. a typical punk-rock song. as usual their beat never goes anywhere. babe said that to me. it's true. that's why he ventures more than that. haha being one of the best guitarist besides richmond. mmm congrats babe. I didn't get to congrats you. i guess I just know you're always the best kale. hope to hear you play next time. in a battle that is. next year =) in the COOL seria BOTB =D.

tomoro is a ......

*drum rolls*

is SUNDAY.

the sun will come out that.. *WAHAHAHAHAHA* random baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home